• Increase formal signals (e.g., studies, approbations) along a heightened response rate to customers and stakeholder demands;|
• Develop practices through which new members are engaged and socialized, and new standards in the external environment incorporated into routines and pre-existing development and market models;
• Go early as possible with regulatory approvals, even if it is not mandatory.
|In reaction to|
The need for quality data|
• Lack of data often afflicts health technologies, when compared for example to pharmaceuticals;
• Guidelines very rarely mention a specific product, leaving potential profits benefit all market players;
• “We would like physicians to have the reflex of assessing the relevance of technology, to question, to adopt a critical perspective”;
• Problem to gain access to medical settings to accelerate the development.