The term 'design thinking' refers to an emerging holistic practice inspired by the architectural tradition. It encompasses people, culture, and technological dynamics in formulating business solutions.
The Editors invite submissions to a Special Collection that will survey the emerging challenges and opportunities that attend design thinking, through the lens of innovation and entrepreneurship. In keeping with the Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship’s commitment to looking “across time and space,” we encourage submissions that take historical and geographical context into account.
Topics could include, but are not limited to:
• Digital transformation in concert with design thinking
• Design thinking’s impact on business model innovation
• Dynamics among people, culture, and technology through a design-thinking lens
• Innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems in design-thinking context
• Design thinking’s place in quadruple/quintuple innovation helix architecture
• Design thinking’s role in achieving smart, sustainable, and inclusive growth
Please click here to learn more!